“Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet” – Kevin Stirtz
Fiesta Royale Hotel has unveiled its new, ultra-modern and multi-purpose conference facility aimed at attracting major local and International events in Ghana. The newly renovated Cedar conference room is designed to enhance the services currently available to our clients.
Cedar our largest conference room is located on site and features:
- Modern meeting equipment and supplies.
- A pre-arrival section which can function as a separate break out area for smaller sessions/ secretariat or casual conversations over meeting break sessions.
- A flat screen monitor for projecting right from a laptop or other mobile device.
- Unparallel high speed internet connectivity.
- Secured serene environment.
- Personalized service.
- Luxury with contemporary décor to ensure pampering and relaxation.
Cedar conference venue is suitable for events from 100 to 400 guests.
Cedar opened its doors for business on the 16th of September 2019 when it hosted a three (3) days International Conference dubbed – the 2nd Tiba Annual General Meeting.
Team Fiesta Royale couldn’t hide their joy seeing the new Cedar after being out of conference inventory for nearly nine months. Team members are optimistic that the new project would position the hotel as the new conference haven in the country.
With the hotel currently undergoing major renovations designed to enhancing the services and to position the hotel as the leading four star brand in the country, Management is optimistic that on completion, there will be a new Fiesta Royale Hotel, a hotel that can meet every hospitality need from the local to the international market.
(Article by – Yvonne Eyeson – Sales & Marketing Manager)